You will work closely with a PADI Instructor.
In this program you expand your diving knowledge and improve your techniques to a professional level.
PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership skills and qualifies you to supervise diving activities and to assist instructors with diving students.
While doing the PADI Divemaster program, you learn diving leadership techniques through independent study and in-class study.
You will also perform aquatic and resistance techniques exercises, as well as training exercises that improve your ability to organize and solve problems.
You will start to put this knowledge into practice through academic integration or through a series of practical training exercises.
Minimum number of dives recorded in the dive log – 60 for certification as PADI Divemaster
Knowledge development – 12 topics ranging from diving theory to diving student assistance during their training.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another teaching organization)
PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent certification from another teaching organization)
60 dives recorded in the diving log
Materials you will need:
PADI Divemaster Manual – Digital
Instructor guides for programs that can be directed by PADI divemasters:
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Discover Snorkeling / Skin Diver Course
- Scuba Review / Discover Local Diving
- Take charge of your adventure.
- Become a PADI Divemaster!
We have four guidelines when teaching diving courses:
- Security is the most important point, for this reason we ask, advise, observe, ensuring any action, it is all about helping.
- Our instructors in addition to having all the requirements are excited about their work, their passion for diving will not leave you indifferent.
- We love our sea and this premise motivates us to transmit everything we know about this fantastic environment.
- We have a clear attitude of service, which will help you feel comfortable and well cared for.