The apneist remains in a limit state. In the phase of struggle of the apneist, with the adrenaline of the body for survival, in the mental processes of anxiety or in the emotions that arise … At this moment, it is when you can access a state of presence, de-identification and relaxation that you already know because you have practiced before.
It is not about changing the sensations that arise, but about knowing how to channel and being able to maintain the feeling of placidity.
Umberto Pelizzari, considered one of the best apneists of all time tells us; “From towards the abyss, the heartbeat becomes slower, the body fades and all feelings take a new form. The only thing that remains of us is the soul. A long leap in the soul, which seems to absorb in the Universe. Each time I ascend, it is an opportunity, it is my self that meets my human dimension, meter by meter, to then rise to the light again. I am often asked what is down there at the bottom of the sea. Perhaps the only answer is that I do not descend in apnea to look around, but to look within myself. In the abyss, I look at myself. I am immensely alone, but I feel inside me as if all mankind were with me. ”
These are some of its benefits:
- Improves oxygen uptake and carbon dioxide removal.
- It purifies the airways and the lungs increase your blood circulation.
- Tones the heart, nervous system, spinal cord and brain.
- During retention, cellular respiration is stimulated.
- It induces a state of deep relaxation that facilitates the attainment of the states of interiorization, concentration and meditation.
What will you learn?
The PADI Freediver course consists of three main phases … Knowledge development where apnea physiology, physics, breathing techniques, pressure and compensation, disciplines, safety and rescue, material and relaxation will be explained.
Where we will do the activity
The water session is prepared to learn breathing techniques, as well as static and dynamic apnea.
Two open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight in addition to the appropriate procedures.
Apnea training at sea
Apnea training in the pool
Apnea Scan Exits
We have four guidelines when teaching diving courses:
- Security is the most important point, for this reason we ask, advise, observe, ensuring any action, it is all about helping.
- Our instructors in addition to having all the requirements are excited about their work, their passion for diving will not leave you indifferent.
- We love our sea and this premise motivates us to transmit everything we know about this fantastic environment.
- We have a clear attitude of service, which will help you feel comfortable and well cared for.